Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  I just wanted a simple question answered (RANT)

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 09-22-2022 03:27
    This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

WHY CANT THEY JUST ANSWER A QUESTION?

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but this is annoying. I am ready to place an order and so I go to chat with sales to get a very general question answered. BUT I CANNOT. Matter of fact, this guy doesn't even ask what my question is! He simply gives me the information I already have, to my assigned salesperson. If I wanted to ask my assigned person and wait for a response, I would have reached out to them. When I know there is a sales team available, with product knowledge, who could answer the question regarding the order I am ready to push the button on. I am beyond annoyed right now. When someone is ready to buy 5 additional products from you, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

So I say to the guy in the chatbox who does not even care to know what my question is "you're telling me that I am talking to the sales team, and I have a simple question regarding adding lines, I am ready to purchase right now... I have to EMAIL this person, wait for a response, hope he gets back to me in a timely manner, that is he is not on vacation, out sick, or anything? I cannot just ask this question?!"

His response "What is your question?" Ready to throw my computer, are you kidding me? Waste my time just to end up doing what you should have done in the first place, when I SAID I HAVE A QUICK QUESTION ABOUT ADDING LINES!!!! Nope... I have to walk away now.  

Score
    1-8x8 0-Me

• 2.  RE: I just wanted a simple question answered (RANT)

Posted 02-28-2023 12:53

Wait till you have a service issue we were down for 3 weeks!

------------------------------
    Ken Sauer Jr.
    ------------------------------