Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Pro-Tip Tuesday: Using the Network Requirements Doc

Level 1 Contributor
    Posted 01-26-2022 06:09

Using the Network Requirements Doc

Many times I get a request to get a "subset" of subnets that 8x8 uses for one reason or another, usually in relation to configuring firewalls. There are several tools built into the Network Requirements document that allows for filtering and exporting the subnets.

Export

To export, the results show simply click on the "export graphics"

Export Graphics

Print

Clicking on the print icon allows you to print just the table results (in its entirety)
    Print

Filter

To filter the list use the "pre-built" filter options to quickly filter to a region (US, UK, AU, etc) and use cases such as QoS, only subnets that need QoS Applied to them, or Via Proxy, which are all the subnets that can be pushed into the Proxy Filter. You can also manually filter using the column header filters.

Filter

#ProTipTuesday

------------------------------
    Paul Chase
    8x8 Network Engineer (Pre-Sales and Deployment)

​​

• 2.  RE: Pro-Tip Tuesday: Using the Network Requirements Doc

Posted 01-31-2022 15:12

HI Paul, im having a terrible time reaching anyone at 8x8! Every time i call and try and reach someone at tech support .i go through auto directory prompt hell. Keeps sending me back to square one or hangs up on me. All im trying to do is get my 8x8 app to work. Ive been dealing with this since 01/27/2022. on thrusday when i called I spent close to 2 hours either on hold or waiting for an engineer to tell me he doesnt know whats wrong and needs to escalate it. meanwhile I cant use my app and i am missing phonecalls when im away from my desk. this is absolutely unacceptable, infuriating and quite honestly embarrassing. my case number is C3932665. do you have a direct number of someone that can help me? currently ive been on hold for almost 18 minutes. any help would be appreciated. 

thank you 

Wholesale Department