Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 03-29-2022 07:41
    Hello

Does anyone else have their end user reporting that every now and then the answer box does not appear?

Its an issue we've dealt with for a while now and every time we open a ticket there is no proof or way to troubleshoot since it will happen once or twice and then start working again.

We have inbound call center agents reporting to their managers that intermittently the answer box (for work desktop) does not appear and then they miss the vcc call

------------------------------
    Drew Vance

• 2.  RE: 8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 03-29-2022 14:38

Hi Drew,

This issues happens to us – But I can never get screenshots or recordings of it happening as it happens so sporadically.

Luckily for us we have desk phones too – which they can pick up as they can hear it ringing, but it is extremely annoying none the less.

Thanks

Christine Cullen | Information/Quality Manager |

110 Chifley Drive | Preston VIC 3072 Australia |
    P. (03) 9484 8102 | F.(03) 9484 8134 |

W. www.omni-care.com.au

banner

Tell us how we are doing. Select our Logo below to provide us with your feedback

I respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Aboriginal Owners of Country throughout Victoria and pay my respect to the ongoing living cultures of Aboriginal peoples

image004.png@01D5993F.FED37D00image005.jpg@01D5993F.FED37D00

• 3.  RE: 8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 04-12-2022 14:43
    We also have seen an increasing number of users reporting the same behavior, hoping someone from 8x8 can chime in with a solution or ETA on when this can be fixed in a future update.

Mark Montague

• 4.  RE: 8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 04-13-2022 12:34
    Thank you Mark and Christine,

I was beginning to think I was crazy.  It's nice to hear we are not the only ones experiencing this headache.  

We also hope 8x8 can offer some solution or at least acknowledge the issue and add it to the road map of bug fixes / improvements.

Drew Vance

• 5.  RE: 8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 04-13-2022 16:09
    Drew - thank you for starting this thread, I felt the same until I came across your post!

I submitted a ticket to 8x8 Support (case ID C4045023) and included a link to this discussion, hopefully we'll get some answers soon.

Mark Montague

• 6.  RE: 8x8 VCC / Work Answer Box not popping up

Posted 09-14-2023 05:39

Hi Drew, 

I have experienced this, and have been able to resolve the issue by clearing the users cache and logging out, close the browser and log back in, if this does not resolve the issue, I would remove 8x8 Work from the PC and go to www.8x8.com/download and re-install 8x8. This works every time.

Andy Cooper