Join us in 8x8 Customer Labs: a vibrant, thriving beta community of thought leaders who are shaping the future of communications technology!
8x8 Customer Labs is led by a global team of renowned UX researchers who regularly meet with subject matter experts like you, the true masters of how 8x8 communication products work in the real world. Our researchers rely on your insights for how 8x8 can optimize and future proof our tools around your user workflows and needs.
Our Scientific Method
As studies arise that match your profile, an 8x8 researcher will invite you to participate; it will be up to you to decide whether that activity fits with your schedule and interests. Our experiments can be as short as a half-hour conversation to a month-long trial, depending on the initiative.
Along the way, you may earn badges for your user community profile, gift cards or swag, or even invitation only virtual office hours with 8x8’s Chief Diagnosticians.
Hit the big red button, complete a short survey, and get ready to change the course of communications history. Register by February 17, 2023, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a Prusa Mini+ 3D printer.*
Put technology under the microscope and join us in 8x8 Labs!
Every idea matters. Just ask Atom.
*Terms & Conditions
- Promoter. The promoter of the “8x8 Customer Labs – 3D Printer Contest” is 8x8 Inc., (“Promoter”) whose registered office is at 675 Creekside Way, Campbell, CA 95008. To contact the Promoter please email Legal-CSM@8x8.com.
- Eligibility. Promotion is only available for participants who are eligible to sign up for 8x8 Customer Labs, whose company has greater than 20 8x8 Licenses, and are located in the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom. Participants must meet minimum threshold requirements for the prize, as determined by Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion. To receive a raffle entry, an eligible participant must sign up for 8x8 Customer Labs beginning on January 17, 2023 through February 16, 2023. Each individual to sign up receives one entry to the drawing.
Entries received after this time will not be considered. No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
At the conclusion of the event, Two (2) winner(s) will be chosen randomly from eligible raffle entries. The prize will include 1 3D Printer valued at up to $500 USD.
Promoter may disqualify any entry (including winning entries) and/or participant if a participant acts in a way which Promoter considers to be inappropriate, objectionable, unlawful, or offensive or which Promoter believes may negatively affect the reputation or business of Promoter, its affiliates, or their respective employees, partners, agents, or customers.
- Contest Period. The contest period shall run during the 8x8 Customer Labs Go Live event (“Event”) from January 17, 2023 up to and including February 16, 2023. Any transactions before or after the period shall not qualify.
- Prize limitations. Individuals may only win once and cannot win more than one prize package. Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prizes cannot be exchanged, swapped, supplemented, or traded for different dates, other prizes, other items, cash, or cash equivalents. In the event that the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Promoter, its promotional partners, any third-party administrator, and any other entities involved in any aspect of the Contests, and their affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are not responsible for and do not assume any liability for, and you agree to release and will hold them harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, injury, or damage to property or person, including death, rights, claims, and actions, and reasonable attorney's fees and court costs, of any kind (collectively, "Losses") arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) the administration of a Contest, including any modification or termination of the Contest, the selection or confirmation of winners or awarding of prizes, and any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in connection with the foregoing or in any Contest-related materials; (b) the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or participation in a Contest; (c) any lost, misdirected, late, or incomplete entries or for inaccurate entry information; (d) any operation or transmission error, failure of electronic communications, theft, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
Should a Participant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Participant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
Without limiting the foregoing or any other provision herein, the Promoter's total liability for any and all claims, judgements, and awards against the Promoter shall not exceed the total out-of-pocket expenses incurred by participant to enter the applicable Sweepstakes. In no event shall the Promoter be liable for any attorneys' fees, punitive, indirect, incidental, special, and consequential damages.
- Taxes. All taxes, which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Disputes. Promoter will decide all disputes in its sole and absolute discretion. Its decision on the eligibility of participants, the eligibility of any claims, the interpretation of the program rules, and any other matters related to the promotion shall be final and binding.
- Authority. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify, or amend the rules and/or contest without notice.
- Acceptance. Participants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when opting into this program.
- By entering this Contest, participants license the Promoter to use the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry whether in original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media in perpetuity without payment to the Eligible Entrant of royalties or compensation.
By entering this Contest, participants consent to the Promoter dealing with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the participants’ moral rights and agree not to assert their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognized) in respect of their entry against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees or successors.
Participants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Void where prohibited. For channel partners, participation is subject to the partner’s policy on accepting rewards.
- Winners will be notified via the method provided on their entry on or about February 20, 2023. The draw will be conducted at the conclusion of the Event at 675 Creekside Way, Campbell, CA 95008. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw. By accepting the Prize Winner agrees that the Prize will be transferred to the winner when the Prize becomes available. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winner[s]. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within three (3) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
Win a Prusa
Mini+ 3D printer