Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-04-2022 09:45
    No replies, thread closed.

Come ready to get real in our next highly anticipated Ask Me Anything session with 8x8 Director of Product Marketing @Peter Milligan!  Peter will join us right here in this thread on February 22, 2022, 8:00-9:00 a.m. PT, ​to take all of your questions on the use of 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics.  He is looking forward to hear about your reporting challenges and he and his team is earnest to share ways to tune your contact center, ways to target your KPIs, and drive customer satisfaction through the use of data.

On the date and time noted above, simply sign in, come back to this thread, post any questions you have below, and follow along with the discussion. (There is no dial-in information or webinar link.)

Can't make it? Click here to send us any questions you have on this topic ahead of time.

​#askmeanything

------------------------------
    Kenneth Law
    Director, Digital Support
    8x8 Inc.

• 2.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-08-2022 11:51

Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh My!

There are lots of things to look out for in the contact center, thankfully we don't have to worry about lions, tigers or bears. But with multiple KPIs to manage everyday, there are many things other than wildlife to look out for. For instance, contact center managers are tasked with measuring and reporting on everything from agent performance, effectiveness, and productivity to customer satisfaction and effort–even how campaigns are tracking! That's a lot to keep track of when you're deep in the wild and struggling for your very survival. 

With 8x8 reporting and analytics, you can track and report on all these details, and more. 

Join us for our next edition of the 8x8 Live Expert Ask Me Anything (AMA) series!

On February 22, 2022, join me and special guests Lisa Orford and Natlia Zincenco from 8x8 Product Management to answer all your questions about 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics.

Think of it as a member chat hour where you can submit your questions and get answers about capabilities, best practices, or more general questions from our expert LIVE!

Can't make it? Click here to send us any questions you have for mark ahead of time! 

#AskMeAnything

Peter Milligan

• 3.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:05
    Hello everyone!  Welcome to another edition of Ask Me Anything! We are once again LIVE and ready to take your questions today about 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics with our own Peter Milligan.

So fire away with your questions!

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 4.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:08
    I'll kick things off with a question we get asked a lot:

Can I share reports with members of my team who do not have access to the reporting platform?

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 5.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:18

All custom reports can be shared with people either inside or outside of your organization. 

To share a report with someone who does not have access to reporting follow these steps. 

1. In the Custom report list go to the report you want to share
    2. Click on the Share link 
    3. Enable one of the toggles: "Share report as Excel" or "Share report as CSV" 
    4. Click to copy the URL 
    5. Send the URL to the person 

As soon as they have access to the URL it will download the report in the format you've selected and the URL will generate the latest data every time it's accessed by someone. 

To disable the URL just turn off the toggle on the report. 

To generate a new URL, turn off the toggle and turn it back on.

Peter Milligan

• 6.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:21
    Thanks Peter.  Here is a question that came in from a member who wished to remain anonymous:

"Can I set up multiple thresholds? If so, can I set up custom sets of thresholds?

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 7.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:28
    I can jump in and answer that one.  Hi everyone, I'm Natalia Zincenco, Sr. Manager in our Product Management group.

To answer your questions, YES, thresholds and notifications can be enabled for any metric and they are not limited to a specific number of metrics. 

All thresholds are custom, and are specific per tenant as soon as they are enabled.

Natalia Zincenco

• 8.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:29
    Thank you Natalia for joining us and answering that post!

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 9.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:31

How old is the data that I am seeing on the dashboards and is there anything that I can do to refresh it more often?

• 10.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:35
    Thanks for your question. 

The dashboards contain two types of data that can be added through the available widgets: Real-time and Historical. 

Real-time data is being refreshed every ~5 seconds and historical data is being refreshed approx. every hour. 

The refresh rate is not under user's control. If you hit browser refresh the data will not be updated by the system.

Peter Milligan

• 11.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:37

Is there Wallboard functionality available?

• 12.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:43
    I can answer that one.  Hello all, this is Lisa Orford and I serve as the VP of Product for 8x8.

Wallboard is one of my favorite features actually.  Yes wallboard functionality is available and all dashboards can become wallboards with just a couple of clicks.

The flow is described in detail here: https://docs.8x8.com/8x8WebHelp/8x8Analytics/Content/8x8Analytics/Wallboards.htm 

Also, all wallboards have a number of customization options that we find useful for the best visualization of data: 

• Font size 
    • Color theme
    • Compact view 
    • The info that you need (or not) to be displayed (i.e. wallboard title,

Lisa Orford

• 13.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:44
    Thank you so much for joining us Lisa!

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 14.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:45

Can you see and report on multiple channels across multiple teams?

• 15.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:47
    Thanks for your question.

Absolutely.

Multiple reports can be customized to show and aggregate data from one or multiple channels, teams, or any other dimension like Queue or Agent.

Peter Milligan

• 16.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 08:52
    Thank you Peter.  There are a few questions that we received that are somewhat similar that I decided to group together:

How can I integrate Analytics for CC with my CRM or Finance system?

Can I access all the current data in reports via APIs ?

Can I get data into tools like Tableau or Power BI ?

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.

• 17.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:55
    I can take these.

Contact Center reporting is available for integration into other tools like Tableau or PowerBI through public APIs and any historical and real-time data is available through the public APIs as well.  

All API documentation, including how to get access to the APIs, can be found here: https://8x8gateway-8x8apis.apigee.io/apis

I hope that helps!

Natalia Zincenco

• 18.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:56

How long does it take for a completed call to show up in the Analytics for Contact Center reports?

• 19.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 08:58
    Contact Center events are being reported in real-time. This means that real-time dashboards will show not only a completed call but also an ongoing call with a delay of ~5 seconds. Thanks for the question. 

Peter Milligan

• 20.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 09:02
    How long do you store the Contact Center data?

Eileen Quinn

• 21.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 09:04
    Hello Eileen!  Thank you so much for the question.

The CC data is currently being stored indefinitely, from the moment a customer is provisioned within the Analytics for CC platform.

Natalia Zincenco

• 22.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 09:05

How do I add new timezones to my reports?

• 23.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Posted 02-22-2022 09:06

Thank you for the question.

The list of timezones that you see in Analytics for CC is taken from the Contact Center Configuration Manager - what is set for the given tenant.

By default, Analytics for CC will use the default tenant timezone, but it will give the users the possibility to select out of any other additional timezones which are configured on tenant level in Configuration Manager. 

A newly added timezone in Contact Center Configuration Manager will appear in the Analytics for Contact Center product within 15 minutes from the moment it was added

Lisa Orford

• 24.  RE: Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Peter Milligan and special guests Lisa Orford and Natalia Zincenco: 8x8 Contact Center Reporting & Analytics

Level 3 Contributor
    Posted 02-22-2022 09:12
    That's all the time we have today for our latest AMA guys!

Thank you @Peter Milligan, @Natalia Zincenco, and @Lisa Orford for takng some time out of your busy schedules to answers some of our community questions about reporting and analytics in 8x8 Contact Center.

On behalf of the 8x8 team, thank you all for joining us and if you have more questions or want to keep the discussion going regarding reporting and analytics.  Post away in our forums and let's see what other community members have to say!

We'll close up this thread and we look forward to all of you joining our next Ask Me Anything, so be on the look out for the next topic!
    ​​​

Kenneth Law
    8x8 Inc.