Open Forum

View Only

Have not seen the statement for month past on billing section

Quynh Truong's profile image
Quynh Truong posted 04-01-2022 09:33
There are couple charges which showed on my bank statement, but I have not see the 8x8 statement on the billing section for that amount yet?
Tracy Carter's profile image
Tracy Carter

Hi, my account is labelled as Past Due for lack of March payment, but my bank records show the money was taken from the account? I cannot for the life of me find a live person to talk to or place to leave a ticket despite receiving this e-mail today, please advise? 

From the above query it seems like there may be a bug in your system? I do not want to be charged twice nor have to be subject to a late payment because I could not answer an action due to a lack of support.

Bill Lannan's profile image
Bill Lannan
Hi All,

I've noticed some "anomalies" lately with billing.  I suspect 8x8 is upgrading or implementing changes in the billing system, and it isn't going well.  I raise billing issues directly with my account manager. Not only that, but I also submit cases to support via 8x8 Applications/My 8x8/Support.  I have gotten responses, but so far no resolutions.  Time will tell.  In the meantime, I suggest that all members inspect their invoices carefully. If you have the contact information for your account manager or executive (person who helped you procure services), raise a ruckus. That's my plan.  Hope this helps.
Anonymous Member's profile image
Anonymous Member
This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous

Folks, here's a KB article with instructions for contacting 8x8 support.  We have a great billing team ready to help you with your billing issues and questions.

https://support.8x8.com/support-services/support/contact-8x8-technical-support
Robert Van Brunt's profile image
Robert Van Brunt

Hello!

Have you ordered anything new lately?  That won't show up on your Billing tab, it would show up on your Orders tab. 

Would it be easier if they were all on the same tab?  Let us know!

RVB

Robert Van Brunt

@Tracy Carter

Do you pay via credit card, ACH or wire/check?  Credit card should mark the bill as paid almost instantly, ACH takes roughly 5-7 bu​siness days to clear up and wire/checks take about 7 business days from receipt.  However, if you're still seeing this as unpaid on your bill, please let us know at 1-888-898-8733!

RVB

Robert Van Brunt
@Bill Lannan

If you're still seeing issues that aren't being resolved, please reach out to us at 1-888-898-8733.

Or if you can give an example of the issue that you're experiencing without specifics, I can try to answer it here!

RVB​​
Tracy Carter's profile image
Tracy Carter
Hi Robert Van Brunt, payment should be immediate - it says March is missing although suspect it may have been trying to bill me for April, but no invoice? Thanks to the above for the support tip - every time I clicked "no" Otto only apologised for the inconvenience with no other option. I see this has changed today, potentially as not a weekend? But may want to re-jig settings if e-mails are going out on Sundays to re-direct as needed.
Robert Van Brunt
@Tracy Carter  We run billing every Sunday - so you may have received an email Sunday night if there was an issue with payment.  Billing phone support is open from Monday to Friday 24 hours a day​ Monday-Friday (6 pm PST Sunday - 6 pm PST Friday to be exact), so Otto wouldn't be able to get you to a live person until chat opens in the morning. 

RVB